This is just a mini tutorial on how to uninstall software you no longer want or need and is taking up valuable room on your hard disk.
So, step by step this is what you need to do.
1. Click Start
2. After the start menu pops open you will need to click on the control panel option. (See the screen grab below for the location)
3. Now when you click on the control panel you will be presented with one of 2 different screens. With either screen you are going to want to click on Add or Remove Programs. (see images below)
4. When you choose this option a new window will open that might take several minutes to fully populate depending on how much software you have installed.
5. Once all of your software is listed you can scroll the list in order to find any software you no longer need. Once you select the software you will be given the option to remove it.
(NOTE you may have a button that says CHANGE/REMOVE this is essence the same thing as remove only button)
6. Most software will ask you if you are sure you want to remove it. (NOTE: Most software programs also delete any saved data associated with them when you remove the files.)
7. The next phase you will see the machine deleting the files, and then you will be back where you can select other programs you wish to remove.