DTI Data offers flat rate pricing as well as a ‘No Data, No Charge’ policy
If we do not recover your data you are not charged!
We are an authorized data recovery company. We are authorized by every hard drive manufacturer to open their hard drives without voiding the warranty.
Know Your Data Recovery Company!
It can be difficult to choose the best company for your data recovery needs. To help you make the choice easy, here are some of the reasons why you can trust DTI Data recovery with your data:
We opened our first lab in 1998 and have Better Business Bureau A+ ranking. That’s two decades of great customer service!
Experts know and trust DTI Data
Industry magazines and experts like CRN, state that DTI excels in data recovery, and PC World calls DTI Data the hard drive gurus.
Behind the scenes data recovery for many computer forensic companies.
Benefits of using DTI Data:
- No data no charge policy
- Free diagnostic evaluation
- Free phone consultation
- Fast and confidential service
- Data guaranteed
- Multiple locations
- Up to date online recovery tracking
- Attractive re-seller and partner programs
- Some of the nation’s largest fortune 500 and top 100 companies have used our services
- Dedicated Research and Development staff
- Over 100,000 in-house and software recoveries
- We developed the first commercial FAT recovery software in 1992
- Distributed Media Tools to every Data Recovery lab
- Flat rate data recovery pricing