This tool was developed from millions of refurbished and tested hard drives tested with DTI Data Recovery software. We have used our data recovery experience to help display the condition of a hard drive before repairs or data recovery is attempted. Hard Drive Engine will display storage media SMART logs information relevant to a hard drive functionality with a non-destructive Read Test to evaluate the severity of any errors including age and display the course of action for storage replacement and data accessibility.
- Enable Drive Mounting – Enables windows to automount your device (Windows Default Setting)
- Disable Drive Mounting – Prevents windows from accessing and automounting a possible bad drive
- Drive to Drive Clone – Clone a hard drive to a new hard drive with a bad block identifier on errors
- Drive to Image Clone – Clone a hard drive to a Model, Serial, and Power On Hours labeled.
- IMG File with a bad block identifier on errors
- Short Read Test – Performs a short random non-destructive sector read test with error message display
- Long Read Test – Performs a longer random non-destructive sector read test with error message display