• The client authorizes DTIDATA.COM INC its employees, and agents, to receive and transport this media/equipment/data to, from and between their legally registered facilities.
• Client authorizes DTIDATA.COM INC to use any and all means necessary in order to recover data from media.
2. Legal Rights
• The client is the legal owner, representative, or otherwise has legitimate rights to the property and all data contained therein sent to DTIDATA.LLC.
• Any property left with dtidata.com unclaimed for 10 days, will be disposed.
3. Limited Liability
• DTIDATA.COM INC shall not be liable for any claims regarding the physical functioning of equipment/media or the condition or existence of data on storage media supplied before, during or after service.
• DTIDATA.COM INC is not liable for any direct or indirect damages, including loss of data, loss of revenue, incidental or consequential, before, during or after service.
• DTIDATA.COM Inc and its officers and employees agree to absolute Non – Disclosure of any and all information or data files supplied with, stored on, or recovered from client equipment.
• Payment is due in full upon completion of successful recovery, prior to release of data (whether shipped, picked up or downloaded), unless by special previous arrangement. If we recover the data you are looking for you must pay the price quoted for the recovery.
6. Media Warranty:
• DTIDATA.COM INC gives warranty on all return media found to be Dead on Arrival (DOA) within 10 days of shipment. Any additional warranty claims must be must be presented to the original manufacturer. DTIDATA.COM INC keeps all recovered data for 10 days to insure against DOA instances.
• All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer regardless of the outcome of the recovery process.
8. Data Guarantee:
• Your recovery comes with a data guarantee, such that if an accepted recovery is not as promised, DTIDATA.COM INC will do everything possible to rectify the recovery or refund all or part of the recovery fees paid.