There are many types of data recovery software to choose from. If you are running Windows XP or Vista and are having problems with your computer not booting, then DART XP is the file recovery program you should use. Our programmers spent a lot of time working out the best ways to recover files from the NTFS file system. Rather than create a product that will work on all versions of Windows, they focused on the Operating systems that utilize NTFS, XP, Server, and Windows Vista.
Why DART XP Is The Best File Recovery Program
The primary things that separate DART XP from other file recovery programs are:
- Ease of Use – DART XP is a very powerful file recovery program, but is extremely easy to use.
- Scans Faster – DART XP and SmartScanTM make the hard drive scanning portion of data recovery extremely fast. Other file recovery programs can take hours to scan a 60GB hard drive.
- Shows Recovered Files Before You Buy It – DART XP will show you the files that can be recovered before you buy it! Using a simple color coding, DART XP easily identifies the files that can be recovered BEFORE YOU BUY.
- Saves The Scan In Demo Mode – the demo or evaluation version of DART XP fully scans the drive and shows the recoverable data. If you are satisfied, simply purchase the product right through the program interface and you have the full version within minutes. You do not have to run the scan again! The full version instantly unlocks your files and allows you to move them to stable media.
- Powerful Search Engine – if there are specific file types you are looking for, DART XP’s powerful search tool, will recover your most important files first allowing you to get back to work while the rest of the hard drive is being recovered.
All in all, DART XP is the most powerful file recovery program for the price on the market!
Download a demo for DART XP. Find other data recovery software. Visit DTI’s Data Recovery home page.
24 Hour Hard Drive Recovery & Server/RAID Recovery Hotline:
Toll Free 1-866-438-6932 or direct 1-727-345-9665.
Extended Software Support:
8 AM to 11 PM EST 7days a week!